- Jury Duty
- How are jurors selected?
- How often are jurors selected?
- If I was chosen for jury duty this year, can I be picked again later?
- I don't want to serve on jury duty. What do I do?
- My religious belief prohibits me from serving as a juror. Do I need to answer the summons and appear for jury duty?
- Who is disqualified from jury service?
- Who may be exempted from jury service?
- Who may be excused from jury service?
- My boss doesn't like me to be away from work. Can I be excused from jury duty?
- I don't mind serving as a juror, but this is a really bad time. Can I reschedule my jury service?
- How long do I have to serve?
- My summons says I am to report to the Court of General Sessions (or Common Pleas). What's the difference?
- What's the difference between hearing a civil or criminal case?
- How should I dress?
- What can I bring with me to the Judicial Center?
- Is there any special "courtroom etiquette" I should be aware of?
- What is "roll call?"
- What does the term "voir dire" mean?
- Will I definitely sit in on a trial when I perform jury duty?