How do I inquire about my case by telephone?

If you have an attorney, you should contact your attorney to learn the status of your case. If you do not have an attorney, you may contact the Solicitor’s office at 843-545-3169. When calling to inquire about your case, if you provide the indictment or warrant number for the case, the Clerk’s office may answer your questions. Without an indictment or warrant number, you or your designee must visit the office and conduct your own research. For Family Court Child/Spousal Support inquiries, please call the South Carolina State Disbursement at 800-768-5858.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I obtain a passport application?
2. Where do I obtain a Notary Public application?
3. Where can I find a list of qualified bail bondsmen for Georgetown County?
4. How do I view a complete schedule of all criminal cases coming up for trial?
5. Does your office provide legal advice?
6. How do I hire a public defender?
7. How do I check on the status of my case? How do I discover the outcome of my case? How do I review case files?
8. How do I inquire about my case by telephone?
9. How do I review my file? How do I obtain copies of my file?
10. How do I obtain a criminal record report? Will your office complete a criminal background check?
11. What is "expunged?"
12. How do I know if my records are eligible for expunging?
13. How do I get my criminal record expunged?
14. How can I represent myself in court?