How can I find out my court date?

To find out when you should appear in General Sessions Court please contact the Georgetown County Solicitor’s office at 843-545-3169.

Show All Answers

1. What if I do not like the outcome of my case; can I appeal?
2. How do I file a criminal case?
3. How can I speak with a Public Defender?
4. How can I receive a pardon and have my civil rights restored?
5. How can I review my file? How can I obtain copies of my file?
6. Where can I get a criminal record report? Will your office do a criminal background check?
7. How can I find out my court date?