Where do I make my child support payments?

The South Carolina Department of Social Services officially implemented the "Federally Mandated" State Disbursement Unit (SDU) in Georgetown effective June 1, 2019. Since that date, obligors must make support payments to the South Carolina State Disbursement Unit. Mail to:
South Carolina State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 100302
Columbia, SC 29202

Show All Answers

1. How do I view a complete schedule of all criminal cases coming up for trial, check the status of my case, or discover the outcome of my case?
2. Where and how do I file for child support?
3. How do I find out the status of my child support or alimony payment/check?
4. Where do I make my child support payments?
5. Where do I pay a traffic ticket?