How do I obtain a mobile home permit?

You must complete an application available through the Building/Zoning office (129 Screven Street, Georgetown). With the application, you must submit the paid water and sewer receipts and/or a septic tank permit. Fees for mobile home permits are $100, plus a fire impact fee based on the value of the home. Once the application is approved by Zoning, you will be given the approved site permit to take to the Assessor’s Office and get the home registered with the county and obtain a sticker. Bring this back to the Building Department and pay the permit fees.

Show All Answers

1. Whom do I contact concerning a building permit?
2. How do I obtain a mobile home permit?
3. How do I apply to receive the 4% legal Residence special assessment or the agricultural use assessment?