How do I report a crime?

Emergencies are reported through the County’s "911" system. All other reports should be made at the municipal or county law enforcement agencies for investigation by that department in order to determine the following:

  • If the offense is of a criminal (or civil) nature
  • To assist the complainant in bringing formal charges against the perpetrator

Show All Answers

1. When will my case come to court?
2. What can I do if I cannot afford to hire an attorney to represent me?
3. How do I report a crime?